Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival giveaway
The Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival is coming up, and you could win a Family 4-Pack to go! This giveaway is now closed.
The Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival takes place Saturday, Sept. 29 and Sunday, Sept. 30 10 am to 6 pm both days, at Peacock Park (2820 McFarlane Road). What you can you expect?
- Free play in the Dress-Your-Own Scarecrow Village
- Free shows in the amphitheater all day
- More than 2,500 pumpkins to choose from
- A pumpkin decorating station for families to decorate their pumpkins right on site
- Free play in the GoGosqueeZ mobile playground
- A giant hay maze for the little ones to navigate
- A free dress-your-own scarecrow village
- More than 20 family-friendly vendors and a food court
- A Kids Fun Zone complete with rides and free shows all day!
Admission is $10 for adults and $5 for kids 12 and under.
Check out the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival’s Facebook page for more fun details.
To win a Family 4-Pack to the Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival (free admission for two adults and two children), please leave a comment below. I’ll randomly choose a winner Tuesday evening, Sept. 25.
- – - – -
GoGosqueeZ is offering the Family 4-Pack of Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival tickets to a winner. Opinions are my own.